Co-Driver Register
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:33 pm
Latest topics
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:17 am by T-revmotorsport

» well hello there
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 am by Rallytrader.ie

» 2013 Safety Direct Galway International Rally
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm by Lisa O Dowd

» Suggestions/Feedback/Ideas
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 am by Peter Boyd

» Usernames....Please use real names
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 am by Peter Boyd

» Hello and Welcome
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:49 am by MartinBrady44

» Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am by brian boyd 94

» What type pacenotes
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:02 am by Lisa O Dowd

» Posting on the forum
Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:58 am by Peter Boyd

Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat

4 posters

Go down

Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat Empty Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat

Post by Peter Boyd Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am

Anyone got any funny or embarrassing stories they'd like to share with us???

I promise we won't laugh...............................too much lol!
Peter Boyd
Peter Boyd
Admin
Admin

http://www.peespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat Empty Re: Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat

Post by RallyMatcher Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:05 am

Strangest thing was I once came across a goat herder (it was a stage in Jordan) driving away from us and all we could see was Goats bums, he pulled off the stage just before we got to him.

The scariest was once again abroad, but in Barbados when I was navigating the fast course car and we met a bus coming towards us on a supposedly closed stage.

We unfortunately crashed later in the rally when the car bounced off the stage.

RallyMatcher

http://www.rallymatcher.com

Back to top Go down

Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat Empty Ravens Rock Rally 2011

Post by Cathal Quill Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:17 am

Funny looking back at it now, Ravens Rock Junior Rally 2011, we rolled on the 4th stage and had to do the last two stages with no windscreen, no windows, no intercom!! Had to put on sun glasses and use hand signals!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cathal Quill
Cathal Quill

Back to top Go down

Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat Empty Re: Funny Storys from the Co-Drivers Seat

Post by brian boyd 94 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am

arrived at ss1 at a rally one day and the co driver from the car in front came running back in a panic as he seen the driver putting on the gloves and he didnt have any..boy was he relieved when i told him ya dont have to..

brian boyd 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum